Lemon essential oil is cold pressed from the rinds of lemons and has just like the label it is a bright, joyful aroma that smells like freshly picked fruit!
- Lemon oil can help eliminate odors and infuse your whole home with its clean, cheerful, and sweet lemon-drop scent. It can also benefit your skin and hair as much as its aroma enhances your environment.
This best-selling oil can be used in a variety of ways: Mix it with your cleaning products, use it during your nighttime skin care routine, or add a drop to your conditioner for a great scent.
• Has an energizing, invigorating, and uplifting aroma
• Creates a more focused environment when diffused
• Can be used during times of occasional sadness
• Helps reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion
• Helps remove adhesives
Ways to use Lemon essential oil:
• Diffuse Lemon’s refreshing scent to eliminate odors and invite a bright, sunny atmosphere into your home.
• Add 1–2 drops to your skin care regimen to reduce the appearance of aging for a youthful complexion.
• Add a few drops to naturally derived floor, window, and surface cleaning solutions such as Thieves® Household Cleaner.
• Use it to remove stickers and labels!
• Apply it topically during your beauty regimen for soft-looking skin.
• Spruce up your jewelry using a Lemon essential oil-soaked cloth.
Some citrus oils can cause photosensitivity; it is recommended to avoid applying them to exposed skin before spending time outside in the sun. Always carefully review label warnings.
You can also get the benefits of Lemon essential oil internally ! Lemon has a bright taste you’ll want to keep on hand for almost anything you whip up. Instead of zesting or juicing, use Lemon for a convenient way to use this great flavor.
Lemon is known to contain :
• Powerful antioxidants
• Supports a healthy immune system*
• Has an invigorating citrus flavor
• Offers circulatory support*
• Has cleansing properties
Ways to use Lemon :
• Add a drop or two to your morning tea, drink, or beverage.
• Add it to your favorite baking recipes! I suggest making lemon bars using Lemon.
• Add it to your morning smoothie.
• Add 1 drop of Lemon to your morning drink to support a healthy immune system.
• Spray Lemon on cut fruit to keep it from browning.
Did you know?
• It takes approximately 75 lemons to make one bottle of Lemon essential oil?
• Originally from regions in Asia, the lemon tree wasn’t common in Europe until the 16th century.
• Lemons were first introduced to the Americas when Christopher Columbus arrived in 1493.
• The lemon tree is part of the evergreen family and reaches a height of about 20 feet.
The lovely Citrus Fresh contains Lemon Oil - it is a super boost of the citrus flavours for that next level scent and taste.
Young Living Lemon Oil Blend Ideas
- Don't Roll In The Weeds
10 Drops Lemon
10 Drops Peppermint
10 Drops Lavender
- I'm Feeling Great
20 Drops Thieves
5 Drops Frankinsence
5 Drops Lemon