Young Living Essential Oils | Lavender 15 ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $13.03 AUD fortnightly with More info
Lavender essential oil highly versatile – from skin care products to relaxing routines, this oil can infuse many areas of your life.
Although more popular with sweeter recipes, the benefits of Lavender essential oil extend to savoury dishes as well. In fact, lavender is sometimes included in the famous Herbes de Provence along with spices such as marjoram, thyme, oregano, and rosemary. Put a new spin on a classic meal and pair it with chicken, lamb or even potatoes.
Just a hint can enhance the flavour of your entire recipe. To avoid overwhelming your food, start small. Try dipping a toothpick in your oil and then swirling the toothpick in your food preparations.
Try adding lavender essential oil to your homemade fruit jams, or mixing it with blueberry, apricot, raspberry, or peach jams and jellies.
The combination of lavender’s earthy, low notes with bright citrus flavours is delicious, experiment with lavender-lemonade or a citrus sorbet.
Give your whipped cream a lavender boost, or complement dairy with Lavender essential oil in shortbread, pound cake, ice cream recipes.
Balance Lavender in savoury dishes with herbs such as thyme, rosemary, and oregano.
How to Use
Topical: Apply 2–4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 1 hour 3 times daily.
Culinary: Young Living Lavender essential oil can be used to create elegant dishes that will impress your family and friends. The herb has a sweet, slightly floral flavour that pairs well with both rich and light foods. Use Lavender essential oil to conveniently add this delightful flavour to your meals.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
Caution:Keep out of the reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If adding to haircare products, be aware that Lavender essential oil can pull the colour from dyed hair (and similarly pull colour from bright-coloured clothing when added to the washing machine).
- Treat yourself to this well-loved aroma by adding a few drops of oil to lotions, shampoos, and skin care products.
- Create a spa-like retreat by combining 1 cup Epsom salts and 15 drops Lavender essential oil, and adding to a hot bath.
- Make a simple homemade body scrub with coconut oil, sugar, and Lavender essential oil.
- Unwind with a Lavender-infused neck or back massage.
- Use Lavender as part of your evening routine. Rub oil on the bottom of your feet before bed or spritz your pillow with distilled water and Lavender mixed in a spray bottle.
- Create a DIY room freshener with Lavender or diffuse it to help banish stale odours.
- Use Lavender essential oil to remove sticky residue and permanent marker stains from solid surfaces.
- Add 5-10 drops of Lavender essential oil to a small, slightly damp washcloth. Place it in the dryer while drying towels for a clean, fresh aroma.
- Diffuse Lavender in your bathroom to make your bathroom smell fresh.
- Put 3-5 drops of Lavender oil in each of your shoes to keep them smelling fresh. If your shoes have plastic or leather soles, put the oil onto a cotton ball and leave it overnight.
- Keep your carpet or rug smelling fresh with Lavender essential oil added to baking soda. Sprinkle the mixture into the carpet, let it sit for at least 15 minutes, and then vacuum it up.
STOCK DELIVERY - view our terms and conditions.
We sell our Young Living Australia Essential Oils range at retail and wholesale prices, if you are interested in purchasing at the wholesale prices start with a young living starter kit. Order yours today.
My Independent Young Living member number is 10531444.
You can join us at Life In Oils on Facebook and Instagram.